teachers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Applying for a job

Go down

Applying for a job Empty Applying for a job

Post  Jamal Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:16 am

I am writing to apply for ------------------, which was advertised on-------------------------- on 24 October 2011.

My working experience as--------------------------------------- improved my leadership skills, communication skills and ability to work in a team environment. I have fluent spoken and written English. I also have fluent spoken and written Mandarin, and can therefore work in--------------------------.

Currently I am studying a B.A. at--------------------------- University, graduating in 2012. Subjects which I am studying that are relevant to --------------------------------------------- , Accounting, Marketing ----------------------.

My final year project is entitled--------------------------------. Carrying out this project has improved my communication skills, my leadership skills and my ability to lead and supervise subordinates effectively. I have also learned how to run a project from the planning stage to its completion.

Working for --------------------------- appeals to me because it has a good reputation and it provides excellent training. Your organisation produces a high-quality service, and I can contribute to this with my leadership skills and my ability to work under pressure.

I am available for interview at any time. I can be contacted most easily on the mobile phone number given above.

I look forward to meeting you.

Yours sincerely

Name

Jamal
Admin

https://teachersomran.forum.st

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum