teachers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Module 4 complete the following topic

Go down

Module 4 complete the following topic Empty Module 4 complete the following topic

Post  Jamal Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:46 am

you won 2000 dinars you won that money Ramadan quiz on Bahrain TV
you feel Very happy / a great surprise
The things you will do with the money realize dreams :
• decorate the house
• build a swimming pool
• go on a trip to London
• buy clothes and perfumes
• get teeth straightened
• give a party
• buy mother a new car
• donate money to charity

I am over the moon! I'm.............. ................... . I have been told that I won............... In the................................. ................................that I took part in. It was really the.... .................................... I have ever had! Now I'm so rich that I can realize all my................................ .I 'm going to ............................................. and .................................. .............................................. in the garden. I enjoy swimming. It's my favourite sport. I'm going to spend the summer ....................in..................... There, I will buy the best................................ ............................ . I'm also going to get my....................................................... .
I think I will enjoy myself a lot when I................................... in a five star hotel and invite my cousins and friends . In addition to all that, I'm going to ................................................................................................. Moreover, I'm going to donate ........... ................. ............... ................. .................. .................. . I'm sure my happiness will

Jamal
Admin

https://teachersomran.forum.st

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum