teachers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Module eight, writing a letter of complaint

Go down

Module eight, writing a letter of complaint Empty Module eight, writing a letter of complaint

Post  Mahmoud Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:09 am

Opportunities 302, module eight, communication workshop.

11 market street,
Muharraq,
Bahrain.
2nd July, 2008

Q&Q Ltd,
Manama.
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am writing to complain about a Q&Q watch which I bought two weeks ago from your branch in Marina Mall, Manama, for 20 BD. I enclose copies of the guarantee and receipt.
In your advertisement on the watch you wrote about many advantages concerning the product. However, everything turned out to be false. On the one hand, you said that the watch is very sharp and never breaks down, but it stopped working two days after I bought it. I was really astonished. Now it is four minutes behind the exact time.
Moreover, you also claimed that its color does not fade and that it is totally original. The one I bought was golden, but right now it is completely white. In addition, you mentioned that there are many hot lines
for customers to solve any problems, but it seems that no body is there for help; I have been telephoning you since the last week, but it was no use.
I highly appreciate your products, and you are quite famous all over the world. So, you have to solve the problems of this version of Q&Q watches. I am waiting for a full refund of my money as well as an apology. Unless you do that, I am going to take a legal action
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Yours faithfully,
Habeeb Jassem
Mr. Habeeb Jassem

Mahmoud

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum