teachers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A formal reply letter

Go down

A formal reply letter Empty A formal reply letter

Post  Jamal Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:12 am

Dear Sir, (Dear Mr. -Mrs ---------)

Thank you for your letter about the English course at--------------------------. I am really interested in studying in your ------------for the summer course. I am happy to provide you with the information as requested in your kind letter.

My name is -------------. I am 17 years old Bahraini citizen. I live in -------------with my family. I have three sisters and two brothers and I am the eldest. I am student at ---------------- Secondary School in the Commercial Section. I study a lot of subjects like mathematics chemistry and English. I am interested in English and I have a good command of English and French.

I believe I am doing well with all subjects but I would need more practice to improve my English language Particularly, in speaking and listening. English is an important subject for my future career, and your --------------- will provide me with the required experience, beside I would be delighted to get the experience of living in a city like --------------.

I hope that I have answered all your questions. I also enclose my C.V. in addition to a recent photo. Please send me your agreement or disagreement to join your ------------------.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully, (yours Sincerely)

(Full name)

Jamal
Admin

https://teachersomran.forum.st

Back to top Go down