teachers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unit five, exercises- writing an email of delegating

Go down

Unit five, exercises- writing an email of delegating Empty Unit five, exercises- writing an email of delegating

Post  Mahmoud Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:30 pm

Credit: Eng215
Unit: Five
(A)

You are a regional marketing manager working for an international company. You have arranged a business trip next month but now you can not go and you want your assistant to go in your place. Write an email to your assistant, Eric Kleber (between 40-50 words):
# requesting that he go on the trip
# explaining the purpose of the trip
# telling him to write a report when he gets back
…………………………………
…………………………………
…………………………………
………………………………
............................................................................................................

............................................................................................................

...........................................................................................................
………………………………………
………………………………………
………………………………………
………………………………………

(B)

You are a regional marketing manager working for an international company. You have arranged a business trip next month but now you can not go and you want your assistant to go in your place. Write an email to your assistant, Eric Kleber (between 40-50 words):
# requesting that he go on the trip
# explaining the purpose of the trip
# telling him to write a report when he gets back

To: kleber@tranco.com
Subject: A business trip

Dear Eric,
How are you? I hope everything is going well. As you know, I had arranged to go on a business trip next month. But now I .......................
I want you to ............................................................................

....................................The aim of this trip is…............................................

Another thing Eric, please send me.........................
............................................................from London.
Let me know if you accept.
All the best,

(C)

# asking him to go on the trip
# explaining the goal of the trip
# telling him to write a report when he returns back

To: kleber@tranco.com
Subject: A business trip

Dear …………….,
How ……… you? I hope everything is going ………... As you know, I had arranged to go on a business trip next month. But now I discovered that I am really…………………….. and can not go. I want you to go in my place. You are going to have a …………………………..
with the regional manager of Logica in …………………… to discuss our future markets in Europe.
Another thing Eric, please send me a …………………………….
after you get back from London.
Let me know if you accept.
All the best,
Mr. ………………………………..
………………………………..

Use words from the box to finish the email:

Regional Marketing Manager – David – busy – are – meeting – well – Eric
report – London

Mahmoud

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum