teachers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Module six, Writing, My Ideal School

Go down

Module six, Writing, My Ideal School Empty Module six, Writing, My Ideal School

Post  Mahmoud Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:08 am

My ideal school:

At the moment, I go to Ahmed Al Omran Secondary School, a large school in the centre of Manama. It is quite a good school, but it could be better. In this essay, I am going to describe my ideal school.
My ideal school would be in the centre of the city, but near a wide car park so that students can park their cars in case they have ones. There would also be a park where students can go to relax after lunch. In addition, I hope there would be a gymnasium or a sports centre in order to help students do exercises and practice their favorite sport.
As for the subjects, students would study the usual subjects such as maths, science, algebra, history, foreign languages and others. However, there would be some optional subjects; for example, swimming lessons, diving, cookery. Students would choose these subjects freely. This would make students love what they study.
In addition to the subjects on the timetable, students would participate in after-school clubs, such as acting, chess, photography and sports. There would be regular trips to places like museums and art galleries.
To sum up, my school would have everything we need; it would be a place I would like to go to.

Mahmoud

Back to top Go down