teachers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Describing your first day somewhere

Go down

Describing your first day somewhere Empty Describing your first day somewhere

Post  Jamal Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:12 am

My first day at the university
Do you remember your first day in the university? Well, I remember my first day I was waiting all the summer to enter at the university. I felt excited and at the same time I was very nervous because it was my first day in the university and I didn't know any person. My first day in the university was good.
I didn't know how to arrive to my classroom. I was lost and I had to ask one person about the building where I was going to take classes. This person was very nice and told me the right direction. I walked to the building, and when I arrived I saw some people and I felt strange.
I approached to one girl and I asked for the classroom and we discovered that we where in the same group and I felt less nervous. I introduced myself and She also did it, her name was Yuriko. We came in the classroom and the time to start classes began.
When we began our classes, all our classmates were quiet, nobody talked. the teacher arrived early. she started the class and after that we introduced ourselves. Then I saw my others classmates and I looked at two girls they were Greta and Eli.
I approached with them and I talked with Greta and Eli . I introduced myself, then they did the same and we began to know more about each other, like where we were from or what we did. After that, we spent the rest of the day together until we had to go home.
I am always going to remember that day because I had the opportunity to meet more people and the most important I met the best friends that I have ever had. Finally, I think that it is natural that on the first day we feel nervous, but the things always have a happy ending, that's why I say that my first day in the university was very good.

Jamal
Admin

https://teachersomran.forum.st

Back to top Go down