teachers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Describing a person

Go down

Describing a person Empty Describing a person

Post  Jamal Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:02 am

Describing a person

My شخص --------- is called ---------. She/he is ---------- and she/he lives in-------------- with her /his family in ''-------------''. She/he is a--- -------وظيفه in -----------------------.
She/he has many hobbies such as watching films, shopping and listening to music. She/he is fond of food and her/his favorite meal is "Fish". She hates doing any sport especially running.

----------اسم الشخص is quite tall. She/he has got long straight brown hair. She/he has got an oval face with white skin and pink cheeks. Her/his eyes are brown with dark eyebrows. Her/his lips are small and she/he always wears---------------. She/he does not wear the tight clothes.

She/he is very cheerful and she/he has a wonderful smile. Also, she/he is sociable and she/he has got a lot of friends. Sometimes she/he is bad-tempered especially when she deals with her/his -----------------

She/he is well organized especially when it comes to her /his job. However, when you know her/him well, you will find that she/he is honest all the time and very generous.

I think that الشخص--------------------- is unique and priceless. I love her/him because she/he is
modest and very kind. I wish her/him all the best.

Jamal
Admin

https://teachersomran.forum.st

Back to top Go down